Taking a leap over old ideas and ushering in the new isn’t always easy. Tossing aside the tried and true for the unknown, no matter how promising, involves investment and risk.
But if you want to keep pace with the pack or even outrun it, there are times when taking the leap is just what you need to do. You need to Collaborate To Innovate on December 14 at Wynn Encore.
Making room for new ideas doesn’t mean you have to break down the Wall of China. Small changes in beliefs, or ways of doing things, just have a way of creeping into everyday business.
So where do you start?
Become aware: Ask yourself and your team a series of three questions:
- Why do I do things the way that I do?
Look at how long systems have been in place. Think about the increased value your casino would derive from doing things better or faster or cheaper.
- What would happen if I could increase efficiency or effectiveness by two?
Consider what manual tasks could be automated or technologically advanced.
- If we were going to start from scratch with a white canvas, what would we do differently and why? What is our casino’s norm? What would we like our norm to be?
Want to learn more about how to Collaborae To Innovate?
- Register <insert registration link> and attend AGA Elevate : Innovation – Collaborate To Innovate <insert link to Adapt To Win overview page> part of AGA Elevate: Lead for those in the gaming industry.
- For more information about the authors, facilitators and thought leaders <insert link to Dee O’Neill and Tim Sanders bio page> of Collaborate To Inovate session.
- For more information about AGA Elevate offerings <insert link to AGA Elevate Overview page>.
AGA Elevate: Innovation
Collaborate To Innovate
Dee O’ Neill and Tim Sanders
Friday, December 14, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Las Vegas, NV